By: Paul McKeon, Intel Australia
What would you do for an Ultrabook™? That’s the question we’re asking in Ultrabook™ Temptations, a series of six light-hearted social experiments that were filmed in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Would you scour Australia’s iconic Bondi beach for an Ultrabook buried in the sand (I bet you’re saying ‘pony up the airfare and I’m there!’)? How about ride an escalator up and down all day in Bangkok or compete to be the most excited person in Indonesia?
Watch the video below to see some highlights from each temptation adventure:
Can't get enough? Check out the full versions of each temptation:
- The Excited Temptation – Will someone display excitement to win an Ultrabook in downtown Indonesia?
- The Powerful Temptation – Will the crowd at a boxing arena in Thailand unleash raw power for an Ultrabook?
- The Determined Temptation – Will beachgoers scour Australia’s iconic Bondi sand for an Ultrabook?
- The Persuasive Temptation – Can one person persuade strangers in Australia to help them win an Ultrabook?
- The Persistent Temptation – Will someone ride an escalator up and down all day in Thailand for an Ultrabook?
- The Daring Temptation – Will someone break glass to win an Ultrabook in Indonesia?
Like Ultrabook Temptations? You can pin to Pinterest here: Ultrabook™ Temptations.